All you need is 2 minutes to prepare this keto low carb mug bread
2 minutes keto breakfast is literally what every keto fanatic need. This low carb mug bread is a tasty treat that is easy to prepare, with little or no preparation time. The fantastic thing about this delicacy is that you can only make a serving at a time, meaning you can watch what you eat with no leftovers to tempt you to take extra slices.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of carbazole flour (low carb flour)
- Coat microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray. Add the flour and baking powder to the microwave-safe mug and mix properly with a fork.
- Thoroughly mix the other ingredients in a small bowl
- Add the contents of the bowl into the mug, and use a fork to blend the contentstogether. Try and avoid any lump buildup when you mix. You can tap the bottom of the mug to help your batter settle in the mug. Ensure you mix enough to get your specified size.
- Place the mug in a microwave and heat on high for 30seconds. Turn the mug in the microwave and heat for another 60 seconds.
- Gently remove the mug and turn it upside-down on a flat surface like a serving board or plate. Tap the bottom of the mug to make the bread easily sip out.
- Slice the bread according to your desired taste and serve. Although the muffin bread shares some similarities with traditional English muffins, it isn’t an English muffin.